ONLINE REPORTING & LEARNING GUIDELINES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Important links and guidelines:
- Online Orientation Portal – Click Here
You are further informed as follows:
- There will be a process of verification of information including uploaded files, hence you are urged to ensure correct details and uploads are provided.
- All students are required to pay full fees before starting the registration process. Bank slips are to be uploaded for verification and a student is considered to have successfully registered upon successful verification of fees payment.
- Online Inter-faculty transfer will only be accessible upon successfully registering for the programme admitted to do.
- The Online Orientation week programme and instructions on how to access online venues will be communicated via the University College Website
- You are strongly advised, to acquire an appropriate e-learning gadget such as laptop, tablet or iPad to assist you in registration, orientation and online studies.
- Students who have successfully completed Inter-University Transfer to Tharaka University College are requested to email the confirmation letters from KUCCPS to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing of their admission letters.