ONLINE REPORTING & LEARNING GUIDELINES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
I take this opportunity once again to congratulate all First years (2020 Intake) for excelling in the 2019 KCSE Examinations. In light of prevailing circumstances caused by COVID-19 pandemic, first years reporting will be conducted online.
This means there will be NO PHYSICAL REPORTING on 2nd September 2020 for registration and learning as had been communicated on the admission letters. The online reporting and registration shall commence on MONDAY, 24th August, 2020 and end on 13th September, 2020.
Important links and guidelines:
- Online Orientation Portal – Click Here
You are further informed as follows:
- There will be a process of verification of information including uploaded files, hence you are urged to ensure correct details and uploads are provided.
- All students are required to pay full fees before starting the registration process. Bank slips are to be uploaded for verification and a student is considered to have successfully registered upon successful verification of fees payment.
- Online Inter-faculty transfer will only be accessible upon successfully registering for the programme admitted to do.
- The Online Orientation week programme and instructions on how to access online venues will be communicated via the University College Website
- You are strongly advised, to acquire an appropriate e-learning gadget such as laptop, tablet or iPad to assist you in registration, orientation and online studies.
- Students who have successfully completed Inter-University Transfer to Tharaka University College are requested to email the confirmation letters from KUCCPS to email@example.com for processing of their admission letters.
All continuing students will register online in the first week of September, for the first semester 2020/2021 online studies. More guidelines will be provided on this page in due course.
We have a University support team that is available to receive your calls, messages and emails to ensure you smoothly register and begin your studies.
A.g. Registrar (Academic Affairs)