Why Choose Tharaka University
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to Tharaka University College. We endeavor to create a strong knowledge base through teaching, research and innovation and disseminate this knowledge to produce all rounded graduates with problem solving skills for the transformation of society.
History of Tharaka University
Tharaka University college was established as a Campus in September 2015 and later elevated to a constituent university college of Chuka University in February 2017.
Study Online ODeL Courses Available
Pay via following accounts:
University Account Name: Tharaka University College
Co-operative Bank: 01129572400000
Equity Bank: 0210277753588
Mpesa Payment Details:
Lipa na Mpesa
Account Number: 341973#REG.NO
Account Number: 369164(space)REG.NO
Student Name-REG NO
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in "Our Programmes" section.https://portal.tharaka.ac.ke:882/our-programmes
- Click on "Apply" at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section"
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password sent to your email.
Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo - a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID - Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport - applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates - at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
From registration and accessing your email, to online learning and the latest software, as well as University Wifi and links to the IT support offered by your college and department.
Contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org